WALK TO THE BEACH - GREAT OUTDOOR AREAS
Relocating, downsizing or just wanting a sea change, this charming family home is situated in a prestige enclave in Sunrise Beach surrounded by quality beach homes. Imagine being able to step onto the beach within ten minutes walk from your door. Your daily routine could be spent enjoying a leisurely stroll along Sunrise Beach to the Noosa National Park Coastal Walk, followed by a bite to eat at the popular eateries that offer some of the best cafes and restaurants on the Coast. As for the home, it's a perfect fit for a growing family, offering a well thought out living space so everyone can enjoy their own zone. Sunshine and sea breezes prevail throughout the seasons as the northerly aspect offers maximum year round benefit to the home. Level yard with a blank canvas allowing you to add your own touch, with ample yard space offering easy opportunity to build the pool of your dreams. Quiet street, short walk to schools, and zoned for renowned nearby Sunshine Beach highschools and Primary schools. This is an opportunity to move into one of the Coast's most desirable suburbs. Considerable work has been done to this home since the current owner purchased and more recently with new concrete driveway slabs, entry pathway, front and rear decks, bathrooms and kitchen. The floor plan in this house has been well thought out with the kitchen/living areas separating the rear bedrooms from the main for added privacy.
Summary of features include:
- New concrete driveway, ready for carport
- Kitchen with granite benchtops and butler's pantry - great stove!
- Light filled open plan living area/separate dining area leading onto new deck
- Room for pool plus shed
- Generous master bedroom boasts its own private deck, walk-in robe and ensuite with double shower
- Two other private good sized bedrooms - perfect for guests
- Separate study
- Large main bathroom with granite benchtop, double shower and podium bath
- Private and generous rear and surrounding yard
- Dual access to property
- Good size laundry with storage
- Solar panels
- Close to schools, beaches, Beach Chalet cafe and everything Noosa has to offer
- A short drive to Hastings St, Main Beach otherwise, linked by bus stop nearby
With properties walking out the door in this area, please call Theodora or David for an early inspection or come to our open home this Saturday.
Open for Inspections